PowerPoint Presentation

आकार: px
पृष्ठ पर प्रदर्शन शुरू करें:

Download "PowerPoint Presentation"

प्रतिलिपि

1 FOUNDATION COURSE (10 PM) BY SURESH SIR { REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10} SSC PERCENTAGE PART- 7 BY- SURESH NIGAM

2 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION 99 RUPEES Welcome on SSC AND RAILWAY a part of unacademy SSC 11 AM NIGAM10 RAILWAY 1 PM FOR UNACADEMY SUBSCRIPTION USE CODE NIGAM10

3 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION 99 RUPEES Welcome on SSC AND RAILWAY a part of unacademy SSC 11 AM क NIGAM10 TOPIC- USE CODE NIGAM10 FOR कल UNACADEMY SUBSCRIPTION PROFIT AND LOSS PART- 5

4 LET S CRACK CGL 2020 (11 AM ) BY SURESH SIR (REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10) SSC LET S CRACK CGL 2020 PROFIT AND LOSS- PART 3 BY- SURESH NIGAM

5 FOUNDATION FOUNDATION COURSE COURSE (10 (10 PM) ) BY BY SURESH SURESH SIR SIR (REFFERAL { REFFERAL CODE CODE NIGAM10) NIGAM10} JOIN MY PAGE Maths by suresh nigam GROUP- Maths by suresh nigam GROUP - CHANNEL- INSTAGRAM- Sureshnigam10

6 FOUNDATION COURSE (10 PM) BY SURESH SIR { REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10} 1) The ratio of boys and girl of the school is 7:5, 86% boys are passed in the examination and 98% passed in examination then found how % student of the class are pass in the examination. स क ल क लड क और लड ककय क अन प त 7: 5 ह, 86% लड क पर क ष म उत त र ण ह ए ह और 98% पर क ष म उत त र ण ह ए ह, क र प य गय कक पर क ष म कक ष क ककतन % छ त र उत त र ण ह ए ह a) 91 % b) 90 % c) 92 % d) 95 % PDF क कलए JOIN कर TELIGRAM GROUP-

7 FOUNDATION COURSE (10 PM) BY SURESH SIR { REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10} 3) In an SSC Exam there are four subject Math 180 English 150 Reasoning 120 and GS 75 having full marks. A student get 69%, 71%, 74% and 71% respectively then find over all % in the examination. SSC पर क ष म च र क षय गकर त 180 अ ग र ज 150 तकण 120 और ज एस 75 प र ण अ क ह त ह एक छ त र क क रमश 69%, 71%, 74% और 71% पर क ष म सभ % स अक क कमलत ह a) 70% b) 72% c) 71% d) 74% PDF क कलए JOIN कर TELIGRAM GROUP-

8 FOUNDATION COURSE (10 PM) BY SURESH SIR { REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10} 4) The prize ratio of wheat rice and vegetable 8:5:7 if the prize of rice increases 12.5% but prize of vegetable increases by only 8.5% if total expenditure of a family increases by 1150 rupees then find total initially expenditure of family ग ह च ल और सब ज क म ल य अन प त 8:5:7 ह यक च ल क म ल य 12.5% बढ ज त ह, ल ककन सब ज क म ल य क ल 8.5% बढ ज त ह, यक ककस परर र क क ल खचण 1150 र पय बढ ज त ह, त परर र क क ल आर कभक व यय ज ञ त क कजए a) 8000 b) 9000 c) 9500 d) PDF क कलए JOIN कर TELIGRAM GROUP-

9 SSC FOUNDATION BATCH आप अभ भ NTPC/Group BASIC TO HIGH LEVEL D क त य र कर सकत ह, 10 JUNE 6 PM समय बब ण न कर, इसक सह उपय ग कर, एक ब र क र COURSE प र करन क अ कतम म क NIGAM10

10 SELECTION IN 2020 YOU TUBE FOUNDATION (10 PM) + UNACADEMY FOUNDATION (START 10 JUNE 6 PM) + LET S CRACK CGL 2020 SPECIAL CLASS (11 AM) 100% SUCCESS

11 SSC EXAM REFERRAL CODE NIGAM10 NIGAM10

12 SSC EXAM REFERRAL CODE NIGAM10

13 SSC EXAM REFERRAL CODE NIGAM10 NIGAM10

14 SSC EXAM REFERRAL CODE NIGAM10 Subscription for 12 months NIGAM10 CODE APPLIED NIGAM10 NIGAM10

15 PAYMET SLIDE APPLY REFERRAL CODE NIGAM10

16 FOUNDATION COURSE (10 PM) BY SURESH SIR { REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10} 9) In an examination 70% of candidate pass in English 80% pass in mathamatics and 10% fail in both subject if 144 candidates pass in both subjects then find total number of candidate of the examination. एक पर क ष म अ ग र ज म 70% उम म र म थम क क स म 80% प स और 10% न क षय म ल ह ज त ह यक न क षय म 144 उम म र प स ह ज त ह त पर क ष क क ल पर क ष थ क स ख य ज ञ त कर a) 240 b) 250 c) 230 d) 255 PDF क कलए JOIN कर TELIGRAM GROUP-

17 FOUNDATION COURSE (10 PM) BY SURESH SIR { REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10} 10) 58% students of a hostel play the football 60% student play the cricket then found how many % student play only foot ball if every student play foot ball cricket both. एक छ त र स क 58% छ त र ब ल ख लत ह 60% छ त र कक रक ख लत ह, क र प य कक ककतन % छ त र क ल प र क ग ख लत ह यक प रत य क छ त र ब ल कक रक ख लत ह a) 42% b) 44% c) 40% d) 38% PDF क कलए JOIN कर TELIGRAM GROUP-

18 FOUNDATION COURSE (10 PM) BY SURESH SIR { REFFERAL CODE NIGAM10} 12) In an examination of math science 45% students fail in math and 40% student fail in science 20% of student pass both subject if the total no of fail student in both subject is 40 then find the number of student fail in only science. गकर त क ज ञ न क एक पर क ष म गकर त म 45% छ त र अस ल ह त ह और क ज ञ न म 40% छ त र अस ल ह त ह, 20% छ त र न क षय म उत त र ण ह त ह यक न क षय म क ल छ त र अस ल नह ह त ह त प त ह कक छ त र क स ख य क ल क ज ञ न म अस ल ह a) 280 b) 300 c) 200 d) 320 PDF क कलए JOIN कर TELIGRAM GROUP-

19 WELCOME ON a p a r t of unacademy NIGAM10 NIGAM10

20